Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys/gals

Anyone here know how good the Bupa Health Insurance - Class B is??

Good or Bad stories?

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Can't speak for Class B but Bupa is excellent. I've had them for years with no complaint and as they are not cheap it says nice things about your company that they're providing Bupa level coverage.

Hi guys/gals

Anyone here know how good the Bupa Health Insurance - Class B is??

Good or Bad stories?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can't speak for Class B but Bupa is excellent. I've had them for years with no complaint and as they are not cheap it says nice things about your company that they're providing Bupa level coverage.
Good to know.

Well they only provide for me. I have to pay for wife and child. Extra 1,100AED.

·
Registered
880 Posts
We have the BUPA Worldwide - not sure what Class B is either. We have had great experience with BUPA as well. No complaints from us.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We have the BUPA Worldwide - not sure what Class B is either. We have had great experience with BUPA as well. No complaints from us.
class B could be an in-company designation. I have received a benefits table etc...

one question is that they dont cover dental? On'y emergency procedures not upkeep ets. Is this normal?

·
Registered
5,362 Posts
class B could be an in-company designation. I have received a benefits table etc... one question is that they dont cover dental? On'y emergency procedures not upkeep ets. Is this normal?
Yes, there's not many companies that will give you cover that provides routine dental...sadly.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys...

Just wished they covered my wife and child as well.

Apparently this is law in Abu-dhabi but not dubai?

·
Registered
880 Posts
Yes - I don't think it's very common for dental coverage here unfortunately. BUPA does offer packages with dental coverage. Maybe your company offers higher packages and you could pay the difference?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the feedback w_man

I think I'm ok, but just wanted to understand the omission from the insurance.

Come to think of it i also have to pay extra for dental in South Africa.

thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts