Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello am new new forum can anybody with a local builder for some concreting and plaster work maybe a handyman thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
peter

thanks for welcome where are you based any help with day to day living expenses would be ahelp we still live in england but have bought a old farmers cottage and need to do some work to make it hapitable so any advice would be welcome regards simon aka shepo

·
Banned
905 Posts

Hi Simon

Seems strange me replying to a Simon, the last Simon i had contact with banned me from his Forum but that's another story.

I have just put down my deposit on my house. My house is in Central Portugal just outside of a town called Gois. The village is called Vale Boa.

Click the link below there is some info about living costs.

Lots of people have a view about what you can and can't do with a property. At the end of the day go to the local Camera as they are the ones who can give you chapter and verse on what can be done and what can't be done.

Peterfc 666?

http://www.expatforum.com/expats/po...g-portugal/39716-expats-portuguese-dream.html

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hello ansaio calling

Hi Simon, welcome to the forum, I live just down the road from Ansiao, at Tomar, I know a couple of builders down this way but not nearer to you,
hell omostra06 thanks for reply could you send their emails i think tomar is about 30 miles away and might be worth talking to them as they come recommended regards simon

1 - 6 of 6 Posts