Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Just a quick question on Section 9 of the FLR(M) form. I am applying for my first grant of FLR from a Tier 5 visa. Question 9.1 asks:

"Have you been issued with a Biometric residence permit with a previous application for leave?"

The answer is yes I had my biometrics taken when I applied for my YMS visa in Sydney in 2013, however I did not receive a BRP card. Is my BRP inside my visa electronically? Is the answer to question 9.1 yes or no? Is it correct that I say no and then I skip to question 9.12 to give details of when my fingerprints were taken for a previous visa application?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Biometric Residence Permit -Section 9

You would not have been issued a biometric resident permit since you applied outside of the UK. Until recently, biometric resident permits were only issued for visas applied for from within the UK.
Hello everyone,
I am preparing my FLR (M) application which I have booked a premium service appointment for 05/11/2015 - First leave to remain. I am feeling the nerves!!!

I previously applied for my spouse visa in Singapore and arrived in UK on 27/05/2013.
I am confused and suddenly panicking about the biometric residence permit part - Section 9.

I do not have the BRP I don't think so - been reading upp on the ww.gov.uk/biometric-residence-permits. (Please advise, need your help - Do I do this BRP at the premium service centre in Croydon?)

Section 9 Have you been issued with a Biometric residence permit with a previous application for leave - No (I don't think I have).

9.12 Have you had your fingerprints taken as part of a previous UK immigration application made in the UK or abroad - Yes (When I applied for my spouse visa in Singapore)

9.13 Date your fingerprints were taken (Appointment date at the UK Visa Application Centre in 2012)

9.14 Give details where your fingerprints were taken,including the town or city and country - Do I put the full address of UK Visa Application Centre Singapore?

9.15 Give details of the British diplomatic posts involved if the application - Do I put UK Visa , VFS GLOBAL?

Please help,appreciate it thanks guys!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.