Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Thanks for you help and answering my multiple questions over the past month or so. The time has finally come to stop talking and start doing so we are off today!

Im glad that the cost of living thing isnt quite as bad as poolman suggested and I will post on here soon to let everyone know how it goes. Still don't know if im doing the right thing and sure im in for some bumps along the way but hey!

Rainy cyprus here we come :p

cheers

·
Registered
587 Posts
Hello all,

Thanks for you help and answering my multiple questions over the past month or so. The time has finally come to stop talking and start doing so we are off today!

Im glad that the cost of living thing isnt quite as bad as poolman suggested and I will post on here soon to let everyone know how it goes. Still don't know if im doing the right thing and sure im in for some bumps along the way but hey!

cheers
Have a Great Trip and remember the wet weather gear - it's absolutely tipping it down in Larnaca at the moment...

Let us all know how you get on...

Cheers

Kimonas

·
Registered
915 Posts
Hello all,

cheers
Glad we could help, it makes what we do worthwhile. hope it all goes well for you

·
Banned
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello all,

nearly end of week 1 and it has been a very interesting time. We have had a few hickups with accomodations so are still in a hotel which isnt ideal but wife and kids loving sightseeing whilst i work..

Weather is a bit warmer than the uk but today its pretty grey.. It is expensive here for food and daily things like razors etc but i can see how money is saved in other areas.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.