Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

34 Posts
I believe as long as you have an EU passport you can but you still have to apply for the residency in whatever town you plan on staying in. It has to be done within the 8 day period of landing there, etc.. If you are looking for a rental or to buy you can contact an agent and they can usually walk you through all the necessary paperwork needed.
Kind Regards,

Can a British live in Italy as long as he want with out any visa requirement?
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.