Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys

I hope you are ok.

I am applying for my British Citzienship / Naturalization application. I have got some questions hoping some gurus would help :help:

1. 1
I got my ILR on 30.06.2016. Now it says you can apply after 12 months of ILR.. Does that mean I can ONLY apply on or after 01.07.2017 or I can apply within 28 days of completing ILR ? Can I apply on 2nd June 2016 ?:confused:

1. 2
I need to provide 5 years history of my passport. My current passport is from 2015-2020. I lost my previous passport which was from 2010-2015. Is that going to creat a problem ?:shocked::eek:

1. 3
I have got all the documents that is listed on application forms . but do i need to provide any other documents that are not listed e.g payslips etc ? :love:

I would really appreciate any help

·
Registered
39,247 Posts
#1 You must wait till you have ILR for a year. There is no 28-day privilege for naturalisation application.
#2 It can, as it shows absences from UK if you are a non-EU citizen. If you are an EU citizen, submit instead your national ID card.
#3 It depends on your individual circumstances, but payslip isn't normally a required document.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Joppa

I am a non-EU natinonal. I don't think there was any visa stamped on that old passport. I still have my 1st passport which is from 2005-2010.

I also have copies of front page of that lost passport. What would you recommned I should do to get around that problem ?

Thanks

M

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.