Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all..

happy to find this great forum . I am posting to get some advice and help from members of this forum with regard to finding suitable job for wife.

Shes British Citizen holds MSc in food and nutrition with appropriate experience in the field.

We came to UAE days back staying in Sharjah.

She is looking for jobs like Dietitian / Nutritionist or similar post in any Hospitals in UAE.

please guide us as how and whom to contact in this regard ? We are new to UAE so do not know any idea about reliable job recruiting agencies.

Can we contact health department and hospitals directly to inquire about job opportunities ?

We will be very thankful and will appreciate any advice given for us.

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
What in the last five hours, on a Friday night.

One thing you'll need more of is patience to survive in Dubai because its Friday night and not many people around. I'm only here because its Saturday morning and know nothing about nutritionist jobs.

·
Super Moderator
Originally from UK but lived in many countries
6,965 Posts
And Moderators are not here to answer your questions - that's for us and all the members!
The moderators are simply unpaid volunteers that keep an eye on the forum to prevent spam, adverts, profanity and other dodgy postings!

·
Registered
656 Posts
Hi all..

happy to find this great forum . I am posting to get some advice and help from members of this forum with regard to finding suitable job for wife.

Shes British Citizen holds MSc in food and nutrition with appropriate experience in the field.

We came to UAE days back staying in Sharjah.

She is looking for jobs like Dietitian / Nutritionist or similar post in any Hospitals in UAE.

please guide us as how and whom to contact in this regard ? We are new to UAE so do not know any idea about reliable job recruiting agencies.

Can we contact health department and hospitals directly to inquire about job opportunities ?

We will be very thankful and will appreciate any advice given for us.
I would have checked the individual hospital websites for the vacancies. I dont know whether your wife needs to be registered with DHA, you also need to check that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts