Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A Spaniard asked me today why are they so ugly and gross?

I didn't really have an answer to be honest.

Obviously only under 30 Espanolas enter my field of vision so I'm not able to confirm or deny the status of the alleged repugnant Brit females.

Your thoughts? Are they sweet English roses or po faced old boilers that have seen better days?

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
A Spaniard asked me today why are they so ugly and gross?

I didn't really have an answer to be honest.

Obviously only under 30 Espanolas enter my field of vision so I'm not able to confirm or deny the status of the alleged repugnant Brit females.

Your thoughts? Are they sweet English roses or po faced old boilers that have seen better days?
Men are just as repugnant over 30!! by the time they're over 40 and then 50???? They're the gross ones - especially if theyre the type that lear at under 30s!!!!!;)

Jo xxxx:p

·
Registered
22,369 Posts
A Spanish woman asked me about British men. Why, she asked, are they so ugly and gross? She complained that many of them have huge white bellies, bald heads and horrible tattoos. Some, she said, wore strange clothing: Tshirts with stupid slogans,socks with sandals, she exclaimed in disbelief.
She also asked why so many of them obviously felt uncomfortable with anything sexual or erotic. They make stupid jokes, she said, as if they are embarrassed by such subjects. She asked if it were true that they were inept and clumsy lovers.
I told her that she had been unfortunate and that her experiences were typical of a small but sad minority. Most British women had managed to train their men not to be afraid of them and that many, indeed the great majority, were actually up to if not beyond the standard of Spanish and indeed most Continental men.
Your thoughts: is she right or should she keep her photo of Antonio Banderas (the same one I've got, I expect) by her bedside? Should she change it for a photo of Martin Clunes?
Or should she book a week in France or Italy?

·
Premium Member
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
She complained that many of them have huge white bellies, bald heads and horrible tattoos.
Bit harsh......not all Brit women are like that! Just most of them!

I've heard there's one up Valencia way that actually has a couple of teeth....but it could just be an urban myth.

·
Registered
348 Posts
A Spanish woman asked me about British women. Why, she asked, are they so ugly and gross? She complained that many of them have huge white bellies, and horrible tattoos. Some, she said, wore strange clothing: Tshirts with stupid slogans,socks with sandals,

I asked Mrs H about this and she says it's to keep her bunions warm.

·
Registered
336 Posts
According to Victoria Beckham, Spain is not a good place for women.

:D :D :D

:rofl:

·
Registered
119 Posts
that many of them have huge white bellies, bald heads and horrible tattoos. Some, she said, wore strange clothing: Tshirts with stupid slogans,socks with sandals

She forgot to mention .. spotty backs & smelly cheesy feet

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
that many of them have huge white bellies, bald heads and horrible tattoos. Some, she said, wore strange clothing: Tshirts with stupid slogans,socks with sandals

and a pint of british lager in their hands

Jo xxxx

·
Registered
81 Posts
and a pint of british lager in their hands

Jo xxxx
Cant say ive seen many hot English or Spanish women over there especially over 35s , now Brazilians I have seen a few of those lurking about the place.

As for the typical white English male I think youll find im 34 so that counts me out on the age thing, no tattoo's and I look like ................................? go on you finish the rest it'll probably be funnier anyhow:D

·
Banned
2,426 Posts
I think that's pretty unfair on the British women over here. I just spent a very pleasant weekend with a few of them. Ooops, just remembered they were Norwegians!

Seriously, there are plenty of attractive over 30s expat ladies and I am sure a fair sprinking of guys too.

Some of the Spanish ladies seem to have a "gravity" problem once they reach 40/45 and don't even start me on Germans!! LOL

·
Registered
348 Posts

All of which attracted me to Mrs H all those years ago...:p :D :focus:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Bald - yup, not through choice though :(
Tattoos - plenty, however they are ALL out of this world and by amazing artists
Belly - a little, luckily it's getting smaller by the day :D
Ugly - I think so, the missus disagrees (out of pity I think). The beard covers most of it.
Strange Clothing - do t-shirts by obscure european metal bands count?
Sandals - no way! Only gay men aged 40+ from Brighton wear sandals.

Would I get away with it? :confused::D:confused:

1 - 20 of 119 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.