Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

7,240 Posts
As a Brit applying for visa to live with my husband in the States I need to prove ive had certain vaccinations but apparently I have to have them done by an approved Doctor. Anyone know where in England is 'approved'. Has anyone done this?
If you are asking about the vaccinations you have already had (as a Brit you have, most likely, had most of the childhood vaccinations), to 'prove' this you should go to your regular doctor and they will write out a schedule of what vaccinations you have had.

This is what I did.
  • Like
Reactions: Madhouse1964
1 - 4 of 4 Posts