Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

A big thank you to the expat friends for guiding us so far. We are leaving on July 9th to Brsibane. With gods grace my wife was able to secure a job from India. Half problem solved. Hopefully I shall get one soon as well.

I would like to know if anyone is going to brisbane in the month july and august. We can get in touch and share notes.

Best of Luck to all

·
Registered
291 Posts
Hello All,

A big thank you to the expat friends for guiding us so far. We are leaving on July 9th to Brsibane. With gods grace my wife was able to secure a job from India. Half problem solved. Hopefully I shall get one soon as well.

I would like to know if anyone is going to brisbane in the month july and august. We can get in touch and share notes.

Best of Luck to all
Hi,

COngrats on your move and your Wife's job.
Could you please share how did she ninitiate her job search?
Im planning a Brisbane move too but later...Could be helpful to know any source..Thanks

·
Registered
15 Posts
I am planning to move in Aug/ Sep can you please share the experience of getting job while offshore.

regards

Khurram
Internal Auditor

·
Registered
246 Posts
Hello All,

Best of Luck to all
Congrats!!! is she software engineer?

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
she is a chartered accountant and she got an offer from one of the big 4s. I think the validation trip we did earlier in april helped us a lot. We got an oz sim and had an address on our cvs. She ensured she met alteast 10 people of the same profession via linked in.

And she customized her cv for every job applied and she applied directly on co. career section and not on seek. after every cv submission, she personally called them to know if they received and she showed some intent .

and some luck and gods grace

1 - 5 of 5 Posts