Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi please could you help me, im living in the uk, same as my older brother, my dad has just moved to the uk and want to get my mom and the 2 kids over, iv got my indefinate leave to remain my dad has a right of abode, what will be the best visas for them to get. my mom and dad have been married since 1985 please any help and advise would be appreciated.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
It might be a good idea if you mention places of birth, passports they hold, origin of parents/grandparents for everyone concerned to make it easier to assess the situation and advise...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
more information

We are all zimbabweans, all born there and hold zimbabwean passports. My dads mom is british currently living in devon that is how we have managed to come over, my brother and i came over on ancestral visas and now have indefinate leave to remain visas, my dad came over on right of abode through his mom. My younger sister in zimbabwe is now 18 so we could try ancestral for her, my brother is 15 so not sure what he can come on and have been recommended different visas for my mom- right of abode, spouse, settlement but not sure what will be the best visa. my dad has not settled yet we geting all his paper work sorted then getting him into a job. hope this information will help

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
Ancestry for your sister.
Your mother should be sponsored for spouse settlement visa by your dad.
This leaves your younger brother. He can wait till he is 17 for ancestry, or as dependent family member of your dad, which can be done at the same time as your mum. I am trying to find less costly and complicated way but so far no success.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.