Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Please help me on following question.

I am planning to move to Australia alone. My plan is to first find job there then bring my dependents to Australlia. ? Can any one tell me that is it easy to get 3/4 days holiday after joining a job to bring dependents or should i plan something other? because after getting job may be within 1 or 2 month I have to take leave to bring my family so that they can enter before initial entry date?

Thank you in advance

·
Registered
301 Posts
Hi,

Please help me on following question.

I am planning to move to Australia alone. My plan is to first find job there then bring my dependents to Australlia. ? Can any one tell me that is it easy to get 3/4 days holiday after joining a job to bring dependents or should i plan something other? because after getting job may be within 1 or 2 month I have to take leave to bring my family so that they can enter before initial entry date?

Thank you in advance
Hi,

That depends on the job profile and 3to4 days shouldn't be a problem. They would also acknowledge that family is also important. just to let you know there is a "assistance required" option on Singapore Airlines (I believe most airlines do have this option) where they would assist the first time travellers,women with kids and old/golden age people.

I really had a good experience when my wife travelled last time with them and I would recommend it if required.

:)

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
Hi smr_ksr,

discuss that with your employer upfront before you sign the contract. It will most likely be unpaid leave if you have just joined.

Cheers,
Monika

1 - 3 of 3 Posts