Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are emigrating to Regina in the coming months. No problems getting our doggy to Toronto but if I get an internal flight from there to Regina I have been told that alot of internal flights will not carry the dog as cargo. Anyone have any experience???

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
There are only two airlines connecting Toronto and Regina. Check out their websites for information on your query.

Air Canada
Westjet

·
Banned
709 Posts
And both will take live cargo, depending on the time of year. Otherwise, you may need to have them sent separately by Air Canada Live Cargo (non passenger).

·
Registered
113 Posts
We are emigrating to Regina in the coming months. No problems getting our doggy to Toronto but if I get an internal flight from there to Regina I have been told that alot of internal flights will not carry the dog as cargo. Anyone have any experience???
AMC removals in dublin will fly dog to Calgary for 400 euro and that is best price we could find.good luck.we on the move to Estevan

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
AMC removals in dublin will fly dog to Calgary for 400 euro and that is best price we could find.good luck.we on the move to Estevan
Rather than flying to Toronto you could fly to Calgary. If you could co-ordinate the flights you could pickup your dog there, rent a vehicle and drive to Estavan.
Good Luck. It'll be one hell of a journey for you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.