Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks

The chap & I have decided to escape the Ramadan lunacy of Dubai and pop over to Cyprus for a few days.

Would you be kind enough to suggest some decent little hotels? Looking for somewhere quiet, boutique, not a family/child friendly place. Happy to pay for what we want. Flying into Larnaca but not too fussed where it is, within reason.

Many thanks

-

·
Super Moderator
12,557 Posts
Hi folks

The chap & I have decided to escape the Ramadan lunacy of Dubai and pop over to Cyprus for a few days.

Would you be kind enough to suggest some decent little hotels? Looking for somewhere quiet, boutique, not a family/child friendly place. Happy to pay for what we want. Flying into Larnaca but not too fussed where it is, within reason.

Many thanks

-
Hiya,
Check out the Pioneer Beach hotel in paphos.
This is a definite not child friendly hotel, very good quality, not particularly small though.
If you end up in paphos maybe we could meet up for a coffee.

Veronica

·
Registered
6,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hiya,
Check out the Pioneer Beach hotel in paphos.
This is a definite not child friendly hotel, very good quality, not particularly small though.
If you end up in paphos maybe we could meet up for a coffee.

Veronica
Hi Veronica

A definite yes to that coffee (or something stronger ;) ) if I'm in the area. Sadly that place is fully booked for the first 3 weeks of Sept and we were thinking about next week or the one after.

Any other ideas? It's been some years since I was last in Cyprus and I am sure roads are better now, so how long would it take to drive from Larnaca to Paphos?

Thanks luv

-

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Hi Veronica

A definite yes to that coffee (or something stronger ;) ) if I'm in the area. Sadly that place is fully booked for the first 3 weeks of Sept and we were thinking about next week or the one after.

Any other ideas? It's been some years since I was last in Cyprus and I am sure roads are better now, so how long would it take to drive from Larnaca to Paphos?

Thanks luv

-
Hi, We fly out for 2 weeks stay at the Pionner Hotel tomorrow, it's a shame it's fully booked, it's our 2nd visit and we really like it. We have some friends who will be staying at the sister hotel, Athena Royal, just down the road from the Pioneer. Not sure what it's like, but they always chose nice hotels.

We have stayed at the Pernera Beach Hotel in Protaras, that was really nice too, but much prefer the west coast of the island.:)

Hope you get sorted out.

Geraldine

·
Super Moderator
12,557 Posts
Hi Veronica

Thanks luv

-
There is now a motorway with flyover which totally takes out Limassol when coming from Larnaca so the journey is now much quicker, the journey takes about 75 to 90 minutes depending on how fast you drive:)

I cant think of any other adult only hotels I am afraid:(

·
Registered
6,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The man is furiously researching as we speak. :D I tend to leave these things to him as he is much fussier than me!

His latest suggestions are: Londa Hotel near Limassol and Hotel-E which appears to be along the coast from Larnaca (Pervolia?).

:plane:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.