Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I have a question to do with the bridging visa.

Ive applied for the 189 visa, and should hopefully receive my invitation next round (Hopefully).

I am currently outside Australia at the moment, however i wish to return in a few weeks.

My question is.. Can i apply for a 3 month tourist visa, which gets me back into Australia, and then apply for a bridging visa meaning i can live and work in OZ until the visa is granted.

Any help, would be greatly appreciated!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.