Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone tell me if there is any bridging visa that is available after submitting the EOI for 189. My visa is about to expire soon and I don't know how long the DIBP would take to process my EOI. In the mean time is there any visa I can apply or can I extend my 485 visa? I don't want to go back to student visa. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Can someone tell me if there is any bridging visa that is available after submitting the EOI for 189. My visa is about to expire soon and I don't know how long the DIBP would take to process my EOI. In the mean time is there any visa I can apply or can I extend my 485 visa? I don't want to go back to student visa. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
have you done a 417 working holiday visa.. check to see if you can apply whilst in Australia ? that will give you 12 month but with restricted work regs.. you can then do regional work for 3 month to extend another 12 months.

I'm note sure if you can get it within Australia. you might have to go home on holiday apply and fly back into the county.

·
Registered
23,838 Posts

Thank you.
You do not get any Bridging visa only upon submitting the EOI

When you will get an invite under 189 , depends on your score and Anzsco Code

For 190, it depends on the states, if and when they invite you

Cheers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts