Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,v have applied for a bridging visa , me n my partner received the notification email, but for our kid we didn’t receive any acknowledgement email. All details are submitted together. Do anyone face dis kind of issue or please suggest some solution. Thanks in Advance

·
Registered
909 Posts
Hi guys,v have applied for a bridging visa , me n my partner received the notification email, but for our kid we didn’t receive any acknowledgement email. All details are submitted together. Do anyone face dis kind of issue or please suggest some solution. Thanks in Advance
Each applicant should receive their individual bridging visa, if they are mentioned as primary or secondary applicant and are onshore.

Are all the applicants onshore?
Have they been classified as secondary applicants and visa fees paid for them? You can check this in immi account, under My Application>> Application Home, all applicants will be listed there.
What visa are you and secondary applicants are currently on and what visa did you have apply?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We all are onshore, me n my kid are listed as secondary applicants and the amt paid for all. Currently we are in tss482 n applied to 190 visa.

·
Registered
909 Posts
We all are onshore, me n my kid are listed as secondary applicants and the amt paid for all. Currently we are in tss482 n applied to 190 visa.
Did you check if your kids are listed as "Applicants" in immi account under My Application>> Application Home

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Only primary applicant is getting listed. Me n my kid r secondary and its not listed.
Firstly, since you are on 482 and applied for 190, you should've received BVA automatically. So not sure what do you mean by you applied for one.

Secondly, it is quite common for childs's processing to take a bit longer for visa's like Visitors, Bridging etc, even though you applied as one family unit.

Suggest you wait patiently and it will come through.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Only primary applicant is getting listed. Me n my kid r secondary and its not listed.
All applicants; Primary and secondary should be listed there.

*Under My Application>> Application Home, go to messages/bridging visa details and check how many applicants got bridging visas issued?
*Can you also tell how much total visa fee you/primary applicant paid for subclass 190?
*Can you check on electronic visa application form if you and the kids are marked as 'Migrating members of the family unit'?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Firstly, since you are on 482 and applied for 190, you should've received BVA automatically. So not sure what do you mean by you applied for one.

Secondly, it is quite common for childs's processing to take a bit longer for visa's like Visitors, Bridging etc, even though you applied as one family unit.

Suggest you wait patiently and it will come through.
Thank u. V applied for everyone, only our child didn’t receive acknowledgement.ok will wait for sometime.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts