Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
Is there many bricklaying jobs in aus right now was thinking about getting a working visa.Was not sure if it had picked up after the recession and how easy it was to get one.I am 22 and started bricklaying at 16 tired of rain and the cold.Not sure what i need to get to work as well(documents)
Any help i would be gratefull for.
Thanks
Carl

·
Registered
3,375 Posts
Hi Carlos:

Read the Sticky posts at the top of the forum first.

You need to be assessed for your skill, then apply for a PR visa, if you don't have employer sponsorship the processing can take years (upto 3).

Since you are young you can also apply for a Working Holiday Visa, but you have limits on how long you can work at one job.

I cannot speak for the number of jobs as I'm not in that field but you should talk to some AU construction companies and they can give you a better idea before you come here.

Hi
Is there many bricklaying jobs in aus right now was thinking about getting a working visa.Was not sure if it had picked up after the recession and how easy it was to get one.I am 22 and started bricklaying at 16 tired of rain and the cold.Not sure what i need to get to work as well(documents)
Any help i would be gratefull for.
Thanks
Carl

1 - 2 of 2 Posts