Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I am wondering if the Cub Scout movement has made it this far? I have found a few indications on google but the websites are not official so I haven't been able to get very far.

I have a 6 year old boy who would just love Beavers. Anyone have any information?

Thank you!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you! The second one was the one I had also found. It was last updated in 2001 and they didn't reply to my email I sent a few months ago. I thought maybe someone may have their son/daughter involved that could tell me of a pack and where it would be held.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Beavers

Hi Everyone,

I am wondering if the Cub Scout movement has made it this far? I have found a few indications on google but the websites are not official so I haven't been able to get very far.

I have a 6 year old boy who would just love Beavers. Anyone have any information?

Thank you!
Hi,

My family and I will be moving to Dubai late May / early June. My 6 year old son also loves Beavers here in the UK. Last week I told his Beaver we were moving on and she has since kindly given me a contact for 2nd Dubai Scout Group Leader, who apparently runs a Beavers group.

Our UK Beaver has never had any contact with this guy, but has found the details and passed them to me. I have not yet made contact myself as it is not a priority at this time but am happy to share the information here.

Quote:
"Jonathan Prior and his email is [email protected]"

I hope this info is of help, Let me know how you get on.

Good luck. :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi,

My family and I will be moving to Dubai late May / early June. My 6 year old son also loves Beavers here in the UK. Last week I told his Beaver we were moving on and she has since kindly given me a contact for 2nd Dubai Scout Group Leader, who apparently runs a Beavers group.

Our UK Beaver has never had any contact with this guy, but has found the details and passed them to me. I have not yet made contact myself as it is not a priority at this time but am happy to share the information here.

Quote:
"Jonathan Prior and his email is [email protected]"

I hope this info is of help, Let me know how you get on.

Good luck. :)

THAT IS WONDERFUL THANKYOU!!! PERHAPS WE WILL MEET THERE IN SEPTEMBER :)
My son's name is Elliot so if you see us there, it's because of you. thanks again!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Beavers

THAT IS WONDERFUL THANKYOU!!! PERHAPS WE WILL MEET THERE IN SEPTEMBER :)
My son's name is Elliot so if you see us there, it's because of you. thanks again!
Very possible that we shall meet. I hope the details are in order and all works out. As mentioned please keep me informed.

Take care and good luck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.