Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

I want to inquire regarding inclusion of my parents with my application for Subclass 189, I have no siblings and both parents are alive but I am able to fulfill all the requirements to prove dependency, DIBP will allow to add both parents in application as migrating dependents, provided that both are under 60 Years of age?

Further if I include them and in case of rejection of parents, they will reject complete application or only rejection will be for parents.

Regards.

·
Registered
460 Posts
If your parents are both alive and married to each other then they cannot be included in your application. regardless of whether you completely support them under immigration laws and policies they are each other's dependants. Only when one has passed away can you include them in your application for PR. If you wish them to move here then you have to be prepared to pay the 100k or more in a couple of years to bring them on a contributory parent visa.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi Keeda

Brother I need a opinion from you. As i have found some useful opinions from you on this forum, so i thought to be specific and ask your mentoring on my case. Sorry in advance for a brief expalantion.

I have applied for 189 visa after getting my experience and qualification accessed by ACS.
i Got 65 points through EOI.
After initial submission of application; CO was appointed and request for some documents.
I have submitted those documents (pay slips, IT returns and form 80 )
After couple of weeks I got email from another case officer with invitation to comment on NATURAL JUSTICE to avoid PIC 4020
I Was completely shattered to see that, as i heard often these type of cases (comment on natural justice ) end up in refusal
However without any physical, telephone or email verification they sent me this letter.
That letter says following points
1. Company is not registered and website can't be found
2. No landline number provided
3. Referee's Mobile phone is registered as private consultant not on company's name

To the above queries i responded as follows

1. Evidence of Company's registration through MCA (Inidan ministry of corporate affairs) website.
screenshot of all files which can be retrieved and also advise the case officer that the website given by her is not correct as we didn't mention that address anywhere in the application.That contain incorrect domain due to which they couldn't find the website. I took screenshot of the website and emailed them.

2. Company best form of communication is either through email or mobile not landline as its often unanswered or unmanned due to various reception duties.

3. We provided contact numbers and email addresses of Company's director and HR manager.
Because not all queries can be answered by just director or just HR.
Also HR consultant is an individual who has his own business apart from HR duties at this company.

Now, i wasn't aware till today that there is a form of communication through experienced people like you. So i thought to ask you what should I do now.Should i wait until they reply, should i submit all other documents what i have of company, should i get an affidavit from director OR shall i withdraw the application to avoid PIC 4020.

Please reply brother i would be very grateful. Thanks so much and sorry for long explanation.

Madad Kardo

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hello All,

I want to inquire regarding inclusion of my parents with my application for Subclass 189, I have no siblings and both parents are alive but I am able to fulfill all the requirements to prove dependency, DIBP will allow to add both parents in application as migrating dependents, provided that both are under 60 Years of age?

Further if I include them and in case of rejection of parents, they will reject complete application or only rejection will be for parents.

Regards.
it is highly unlikely your application with parents would be successful. please read rules for parents as dependent on the border website.

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
Hi Keeda

Brother I need a opinion from you. As i have found some useful opinions from you on this forum, so i thought to be specific and ask your mentoring on my case. Sorry in advance for a brief expalantion.

I have applied for 189 visa after getting my experience and qualification accessed by ACS.
i Got 65 points through EOI.
After initial submission of application; CO was appointed and request for some documents.
I have submitted those documents (pay slips, IT returns and form 80 )
After couple of weeks I got email from another case officer with invitation to comment on NATURAL JUSTICE to avoid PIC 4020
I Was completely shattered to see that, as i heard often these type of cases (comment on natural justice ) end up in refusal
However without any physical, telephone or email verification they sent me this letter.
That letter says following points
1. Company is not registered and website can't be found
2. No landline number provided
3. Referee's Mobile phone is registered as private consultant not on company's name

To the above queries i responded as follows

1. Evidence of Company's registration through MCA (Inidan ministry of corporate affairs) website.
screenshot of all files which can be retrieved and also advise the case officer that the website given by her is not correct as we didn't mention that address anywhere in the application.That contain incorrect domain due to which they couldn't find the website. I took screenshot of the website and emailed them.

2. Company best form of communication is either through email or mobile not landline as its often unanswered or unmanned due to various reception duties.

3. We provided contact numbers and email addresses of Company's director and HR manager.
Because not all queries can be answered by just director or just HR.
Also HR consultant is an individual who has his own business apart from HR duties at this company.

Now, i wasn't aware till today that there is a form of communication through experienced people like you. So i thought to ask you what should I do now.Should i wait until they reply, should i submit all other documents what i have of company, should i get an affidavit from director OR shall i withdraw the application to avoid PIC 4020.

Please reply brother i would be very grateful. Thanks so much and sorry for long explanation.

Madad Kardo
Unless you have a question about including your parents in your application (topic of this thread), you may get more replies if you either find a thread regarding the topic of your question or start a new thread.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts