18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Friends,

I got CO contact yesterday and he asked these things :
1) Birth Certificate
2) Evidence of Employment
3) English proof

Now here are the complications :-
Birth Certificate - I Dont have the Birth certificate as i was born in a small Village at Home. Can i provide secondary school certificate as Birth Certificate ?

Evidence of Employment - I have provided salary slips, Offer letter and Tax statement for mu current employer. I Have Stat declaration which i used for my ACS as well (i did not uploaded it in Immi account). Its on a stamp paper and signed by my manager. Now My Co has written that he need same type of Document in Company letter head. In India Company does not provide these type of document (Having Role and Responsibility) on Letter head. So can i use my Stat declaration here ? Will CO accept that as he has written in mail that Employment evidence should be on Company Letterhead (I think he has used a generic template)

English proof - I gave IELTS and uploaded the scanned copy of same. Now he wants proof of english again :confused: Should i upload it again ?

Please Help !!

·
Registered
458 Posts
Hi Friends,

1) Birth Certificate
3) English proof

Birth Certificate - I Dont have the Birth certificate as i was born in a small Village at Home. Can i provide secondary school certificate as Birth Certificate ?

Evidence of Employment - I have provided salary slips, Offer letter and Tax statement for mu current employer. I Have Stat declaration which i used for my ACS as well (i did not uploaded it in Immi account). Its on a stamp paper and signed by my manager. Now My Co has written that he need same type of Document in Company letter head. In India Company does not provide these type of document (Having Role and Responsibility) on Letter head. So can i use my Stat declaration here ? Will CO accept that as he has written in mail that Employment evidence should be on Company Letterhead (I think he has used a generic template)

English proof - I gave IELTS and uploaded the scanned copy of same. Now he wants proof of english again :confused: Should i upload it again ?

Please Help !!
If CO specifically asks for something try the max to get it as it will lead to sooner grant.

1.) Some people have provided SSLC certificate for birth. Whether CO will accept it or not will be upto him/her. Try to get Birth Certificate
2.) Companies do provide Roles and Responsibilities on Letter head. Did you asked the HR? Statutory Declaration is not a, strong evidence, although acceptable. Do upload it. Try to get RnR
3.) It might be possible that the file uploaded might be corrupt. Upload a good scanned copy of the same

·
Registered
25,757 Posts
Hi Friends,

1) Birth Certificate
3) English proof

Please Help !!
1. Try Aadhaar card also

Balance all answered by Anamica23

Cheers

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Hi Friends,

1) Birth Certificate
3) English proof

Please Help !!
1. 10th certificate will work.
2. Stat declaration will work. Make sure it has all the manadatory fields. Refer to DIBP template
3. Upload same document by re-scanning with high quality and also mention that its already attached. Also mention that you can re-scanning and attaching again

·
Registered
165 Posts
Hi Friends,

1) Birth Certificate
3) English proof

Please Help !!
Hello there,
All the suggestion are given above.
1. Try to obtain Death certificate. it is not that hard. It will helpful in future also. For now, just submit the school living and try to obtain Birth certificate parallel.

2.For the Roles and Responsibility on the company's letterhead, you can make a draft on your own and ask the HR department to print it on the letterhead.
They would do it as it's straightforward documents.
I usually make the draft and handed to the department and they will finalize it.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hello there,
1. Try to obtain Death certificate. it is not that hard. It will helpful in future also. For now, just submit the school living and try to obtain Birth certificate parallel.

2.For the Roles and Responsibility on the company's letterhead, you can make a draft on your own and ask the HR department to print it on the letterhead.
I usually make the draft and handed to the department and they will finalize it.

Death Certificate..... Seriously.... I know it is typo.... but for a moment:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Reactions: A-K

·
Registered
25,757 Posts
Hello there,

Please be careful what you write

Please don't recommend getting a death certificate for the applicant!!!!

Cheers

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I also skipped a beat :(

Hello there,

·
Registered
17 Posts
For the proof of employment you can also put your scanned copies/ soft copies of your bank statements highlighting the salary credit .

·
Registered
321 Posts
How did you get your passport without birth certificate?
Did you upload last page of your passport where your parents' names are indicated? It will work

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Got it through Secondary school certificate and Yes i uploaded my passport too.
I'm planning to upload secondary school certificate now with an Affidavit that I dont have birth certificate.

How did you get your passport without birth certificate?
Did you upload last page of your passport where your parents' names are indicated? It will work

·
Registered
282 Posts

I'm planning to upload secondary school certificate now with an Affidavit that I dont have birth certificate.

Go ahead with the secondary certificate and afidavit. You can try to get the certificate from local municipal council or speak to your school principal. They can provide it on their letterhead with stamp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
282 Posts

Even your bank can verify it if you have provided Aadhar linked to your bank account.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.