Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I am European, my wife and myself applied together last month for the residence card for her, she did her biometrics in Mexico city before obtain the EEA FP Visa for 6 months.

Today I received a letter HO requesting me to do the biometrics which is part of the process but in the letter didn't appears my wife's name, I have some doubts if we need to apply for Biometrics both or just me ? or she needs to wait another letter from HO ?

Thanks in advanced for your support.

Fran

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
She will get a separate letter to do biometrics. New ones needed for every application.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Joppa,
what means? I need to send my biometrics first and HO will be requesting her biometrics later? Is this weird ? we applied together.. isn't ? Or I need to assume that we need to provide our biometrics together ?

Thx,
Fran

She will get a separate letter to do biometrics. New ones needed for every application.

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
Your certificate and her residence card application will be processed separately. So she will get her letter when Euro caseworker is ready to look at her application. There is a longer queue for non-EEA national applications.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks a lot for your advice

Your certificate and her residence card application will be processed separately. So she will get her letter when Euro caseworker is ready to look at her application. There is a longer queue for non-EEA national applications.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.