Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Biometric ID card clarity!!!!!

Hello, sorry to post under here but I don't know how to start a new thread. I need clarity anyone please?

1. If I receive my UK spouse visa on May 30th does the biometric residence card apply to me? (I'm Jamaican)
2. What's a Viginette is it my visa that I have in my passport or it's something different?
3. After receiving ur UK visa do you have 3 months to enter the UK or is it 30 days with the biometric card?
And finally
4. How do I know if I have a biometric card I only got my passport with visa affixed.

Sorry for the bunch of questions I'm just so happy and excited here packing eager for my move to the UK I just want to make sure all is well . Thanks

·
Super Moderator
18,051 Posts
Biometric ID card clarity!!!!!

Hello, sorry to post under here but I don't know how to start a new thread. I need clarity anyone please?

1. If I receive my UK spouse visa on May 30th does the biometric residence card apply to me? (I'm Jamaican)
2. What's a Viginette is it my visa that I have in my passport or it's something different?
3. After receiving ur UK visa do you have 3 months to enter the UK or is it 30 days with the biometric card?
And finally
4. How do I know if I have a biometric card I only got my passport with visa affixed.

Sorry for the bunch of questions I'm just so happy and excited here packing eager for my move to the UK I just want to make sure all is well . Thanks
BRPs are being rolled out for applications lodged in Jamaica starting May 31st.

What exactly does the vignette attached to your visa say? What are the valid from and valid to dates? You should have a visa valid for 33 months. In which case you should arrive with 30 months left on your visa so that you don't have to extend your visa an extra time.

You will not be issued with a BRP because you applied before May 31st.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.