Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I had my biomatrics taken more than 2 weeks a go (10th of April) and I have just received my final supporting documents from my husband. Would this be a problem? And I couldn't send my application out till Thursay due to Anzac day.

This is because I have realized after I went through this forum that bank statements are need to be verified by the bank to be accepted. My husband posted the day after my biometrics has taken and it took more than 2 weeks to get here. :(

Please help! I hope they won't reject my application.

Thanks very very much!

·
Registered
83 Posts
I have read on here before that you must have your application and biometrics at the UKBA visa centre by 2 weeks, can't be over or you need to redo ur biometrics

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Damn!! Are u sure? Can anyone else confirm this please ...
I applied for the spouse probationary (27 month) visa; one of the very clear instructions on the guidance notes was that the supporting documents (including the biometrics printed-out sheet they give you back signed and stamped when you attend the appointment) and printed-out application must be sent within two weeks of the biometrics appointment.

Have you looked at the site to re-read the instructions for your particular type of visa application? You don't say where you are applying from, or what visa you are applying for.

·
Registered
39,084 Posts
Hi guys,

I had my biomatrics taken more than 2 weeks a go (10th of April) and I have just received my final supporting documents from my husband. Would this be a problem? And I couldn't send my application out till Thursay due to Anzac day.

This is because I have realized after I went through this forum that bank statements are need to be verified by the bank to be accepted. My husband posted the day after my biometrics has taken and it took more than 2 weeks to get here. :(

Please help! I hope they won't reject my application.
You are applying for spouse visa in New Zealand, according to your previous posts.
I have read the rules and procedure for applications made in NZ, and the only stipulation I can find is you must send off your documents within 30 days of online application. Nowhere does it state they have to be in within 2 weeks of your biometric appointment.
So are you submitting your documents to Auckland within 30 days of making online application?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You are applying for spouse visa in New Zealand, according to your previous posts.
I have read the rules and procedure for applications made in NZ, and the only stipulation I can find is you must send off your documents within 30 days of online application. Nowhere does it state they have to be in within 2 weeks of your biometric appointment.
So are you submitting your documents to Auckland within 30 days of making online application?
Hi Joppa,

Thanks for remembering me.

I am holding New Zealand passport applying for spouse visa in Australia as I live here.
My visa online application is still within the 30 days, although it is quite close to it.

So it is ok to send through the supporting document on Thursday?

Thank you so much!

·
Registered
39,084 Posts
Hi Joppa,

Thanks for remembering me.

I am holding New Zealand passport applying for spouse visa in Australia as I live here.
My visa online application is still within the 30 days, although it is quite close to it.

So it is ok to send through the supporting document on Thursday?

Thank you so much!
Just checked the requirements for applications in Australia and it's the same. Send the documents to Sydney within 30 days of submitting online application.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.