Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm supposed to get something called un bilan de competences professionnelles.... and I'm not sure how to do that. Does anyone know?

·
Registered
4,273 Posts
AFAIK it's basically a fairly in-depth vocational skills assessment. There are various organisations that carry out assessments. Ask your pole emploi to suggest a local provider.

·
Administrator
50,434 Posts
It depends a bit on who is asking for this and for what purpose. For some types of titre de séjour, there is a required appointment with the Pole Emploi where they will do the bilan de competences professionnelles. (Usually this is part of the contrat d'accueil et d'integration that goes with a spouse visa - but it may be required for other types of titres de séjour.)

Depending on your line of work, they may require something more specific related to your particular profession, for example if you are in a regulated profession.
Cheers,
Bev

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, I'll contact them. I'm not quite sure why I need this (other than OFII says so)... I'm not looking for new jobs, I know what I do... I work online, and I act and sing. I'm also leaving for several months so I don't know what to do if I can't get this done this month, they seem to think it's urgent. :p

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.