Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be on a Business Trip to Dubai for the next two weeks. As an avid cyclist, I would like to get some riding done, at least on the weekend.

Now I heard of the Al Quadra Cycling Track. Problem is, that the bike shop up there does not rent bikes in my size (62 or 64 frames) and only opens at 06.00 (I understand so far that one should start by 04.00).

Is there another place renting good quality bikes in all sizes. Might also be some event- or touring-company, as I would not mind doing this with someone else.

All information/input will be much appreciated.

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
I will be on a Business Trip to Dubai for the next two weeks. As an avid cyclist, I would like to get some riding done, at least on the weekend.

Now I heard of the Al Quadra Cycling Track. Problem is, that the bike shop up there does not rent bikes in my size (62 or 64 frames) and only opens at 06.00 (I understand so far that one should start by 04.00).

Is there another place renting good quality bikes in all sizes. Might also be some event- or touring-company, as I would not mind doing this with someone else.

All information/input will be much appreciated.
Hi, I can't help you with renting road bikes but just as an FYI I usually start cycling at 5:30 and finished up about 6:45 3-4 times a week all year without issue. The Showka mountain bikers start at 6am on Fridays as well which is rough riding compared to flat Dubai.

You might try Ride bike shop, Wolfies and Revolution cycles and also if you are Facebook look up:

Cycle Safe Dubai
DUBAI CYCLING COMMUNITY (DCC)
Wolfi's Bike Shop , Dubai
Revolution Cycles Dubai

1 - 3 of 3 Posts