Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone i hope you all fine.iam posting this thread to say BIG THANK YOU for those 2 people JOPPA and FARAPART for their good support and help during my visa process,and i give an advice to evreybody who have questions here ,trust these people they help a lot and they guide well.to reminde you i applied with 2 jobs one full time and one part time and i applied with 12 payslips from main job plus enough payslips to reach 18.600£ from second job then i did as joppa and farapart adviced me, i fill the category B in the appendix 2 then i added more details about both jobs in part 5 plus more deatils in separate letter as there wasn’t enough space to write everything in part 5.yesterday i got my visa from RABAT EMBASSY in MOROCCO.good luck everyone and thanks again guys.:)

·
Registered
39,105 Posts
You may have succeeded with just 6-month evidence under Cat A, but I'm glad you got your visa.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
THANK YOU JOPPA yes i think so but my husband is working with 2 different employers that's why we opted for CATEGORY B as it's more safe for our case.thank you

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hi everyone i hope you all fine.iam posting this thread to say BIG THANK YOU for those 2 people JOPPA and FARAPART for their good support and help during my visa process,and i give an advice to evreybody who have questions here ,trust these people they help a lot and they guide well.to reminde you i applied with 2 jobs one full time and one part time and i applied with 12 payslips from main job plus enough payslips to reach 18.600£ from second job then i did as joppa and farapart adviced me, i fill the category B in the appendix 2 then i added more details about both jobs in part 5 plus more deatils in separate letter as there wasn’t enough space to write everything in part 5.yesterday i got my visa from RABAT EMBASSY in MOROCCO.good luck everyone and thanks again guys.:)
you are right,they help us alot also,can i know plz how long it takes for you to get answer from the embassy,?many thanks

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i applied in the 6th of august the embasy called me in the first of november.good luck to u as well

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.