Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!
I am going to Biarritz as an au pair in november. I'm staying for 6 months and it would be very fun if someone would want to show me around the city! :)
Regards
Olivia

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey Olivia-

I'm sure you are well oriented with Biarritz as it looks like you have been here since November, but if you are still looking for some expats in the city I thought I would reply. I'm 24, American and live here with my French boyfriend. Have you had the chance to meet any friends? Maybe we can connect! Let me know!

·
Registered
5 Posts
hey! i don't suppose you're still living in biarritz? i just got here, i'm living with 2 french students but don;t know the area that well that. would be great to meet someone who knows the place!

Hey Olivia-

I'm sure you are well oriented with Biarritz as it looks like you have been here since November, but if you are still looking for some expats in the city I thought I would reply. I'm 24, American and live here with my French boyfriend. Have you had the chance to meet any friends? Maybe we can connect! Let me know!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hey Olivia-

Hi
I've been living here for just over a month now (also with my French boyfriend). Have met few lovely expats but always good to meet others.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.