Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All -

My husband and I are starting to gather our supporting documents to send off to Sheffield next month and I had a few questions on the best way to get them there.

Our original plan was for me to mail my documents to my husband in England, he would then add his documents in with mine, then send them off to Sheffield from within the UK. We have been looking into different ways of sending everything there and also getting everything returned. I am planning on sending everything over to him using the US Post Office. He was going to send all of our documents to Sheffield using Royal Mail. We wanted to know if this is acceptable? We are planning on using a return shipping label from VFS Global.

If there is any other services/processes anyone can recommend to us, that would be greatly appreciated. We are trying to make this as simple and as quick as possible. Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
18,071 Posts
FedEx, DHL or UPS are the quickest options for sending your documents to the UK. Plus you can track then all the way the the UK which you can't with USPS. You can send your documents to Sheffield via Royal Mail but you should use registered and signed for delivery.

Your documents can only be returned to you in the U.S.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the response, Nyclon. I am going to look into FedEx and see what the cost of that would be. I checked with USPS and they were very reasonable, but I would definitely like to track it with all the important things I have to send off. We will be sending the docs to Sheffield via Royal Mail and including a return shipping label through VFS Global to my address here in the US. Thanks again for the info! Helpful as always :)

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, Joppa. My husband will be using the most secure way to send it to Sheffield. Thanks again for the help!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.