Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Best way to provide evidence of photos

1K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  Joppa 
#1 ·
Hello all,

I am getting ready for my application. I'd like to get some advice regarding the best way to organize the photos and payslips in the folder.

I plan to staple 4 payslips on a sheet (up to 26 pay slips) and do the same with the photos.
** Is this a good idea?
**Do you recommend anything else?

Also, they say we should provide copies of all the supporting docs together with the originals. What about the photos?

**can the copies of the photographs be black and white?

Thank you for your time/help :)

#2 ·
Hello all,

I am getting ready for my application. I'd like to get some advice regarding the best way to organize the photos and payslips in the folder.

I plan to staple 4 payslips on a sheet (up to 26 pay slips) and do the same with the photos.
** Is this a good idea?
**Do you recommend anything else?
No. What you should do is to just collate payslips together in the date order and put it into the bundle, or if you must, put strings or a rubber band round them to keep them together.

Also, they say we should provide copies of all the supporting docs together with the originals. What about the photos?

**can the copies of the photographs be black and white?
If you are printing out digital photos, print one set (put several on A4) on photo paper and another on normal office paper as copy. If they are already printed out, stick some on A4 and just take a plain photocopy - black and white will do if it's clear or scan and print in colour.

#3 ·
Thank you Joppa,

I will do it that way. Thanks for the advice!

Just a quick question, is it true that if someone applies in the fall/winter season, it may take less time for the application to be processed? of course if it is a well organized and non-problematic situation.

What do you think?

Thanks Joppa.

#6 ·
The summer is the busiest time at visa stations, because of increased demand for tourist and student visas.
Autumn/winter is usually less busy, though there is small surge for Christmas/New Year visitors.
In case of US applicants for settlement visas, as they are processed exclusively in Sheffield (other visa types go to NYC), it shouldn't make any difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.