Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I need a quick advice for the best time to enter australia in terms of getting a job. I heard two different opinions: 1. October / November 2. February / March

Please advise.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Hi All,

I need a quick advice for the best time to enter australia in terms of getting a job. I heard two different opinions: 1. October / November 2. February / March

Please advise.
And i would say July/August the start of the new financial year in OZ. So the opinion differ and there is no best time as such . I would rather not come in November because of December being close and the holidays but who knows you might get some contract jobs while others are on vacation.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Best time will be start of the year, what job market are you hitting?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
165 Posts
I have consulted friends in Oz, they suggested so. Goodluck!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi, I got my visa 1st week of July and have to enter oz before February... Should I move immediately or move in January . I am into IT market... Please suggest...

·
Registered
165 Posts
Moving immediately is preferred if you're prepared for it, otherwise plan your move whenever you feel is right for you. Make first entry, go back, plan, move. Or, just move. Both options are good, it's just personal choice.

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
Businesses are typically very quiet December/January due to Christmas holidays and summer holidays.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts