Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hi people,

I am looking for a reputable and trustworthy PR VISA agent to australia. Any recommendations?:)

Yourself!

I would seriously recommend you to go through the complete process yourself and not rely on agents. there is so much learning involved and the forum has everything you need till the point you get in Australia and after.

No agency will take so much interest in your PR application as much as yourself.

however if you have some complicated situation and you need some confidential advice, you can google MARA approved agents/agencies in India. Read reviews, do your due diligence and then choose.

Hope that helps!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Hi people,

I am looking for a reputable and trustworthy PR VISA agent to australia. Any recommendations?:)
Yourself can do the best with the help of this forum rather than an agent. If you really need an agent, Before contacting him, you should learn what are the stages involved for the PR process and what are docs required for each and every stage etc.... Spend some time on it and surf this forum you can all the info required for PR process from START step to END step.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Hi people,

I would not recommend you to go to an Agent.
All they do is submit the documents for you and help you with the process. You still have to do most of the running around work.

Do it yourself. Lots of active people in this forum who are ready to advise people on multiple situations.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts