Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

WE are thinking of relocating to Australia and need a migration agency to help us with the paperwork.
CAn any of you recommend a good agency with a high success rate.

I am working in the IT field as a Systems Engineer/Analyst.
Approximately how long will it take for the PR to come through?
Anyone of you in my field of work who has recently migrated? Hw long did it take?

Is it really faster if i apply through an agency? If i am applying on my own, what are my chances and what should i take note of?

Thanks a lot
God bless

·
Registered
26 Posts
I would strongly suggest gong thru a migrant agent as the process is time consuming and can cause a lotta headache. Be sure you get a AMA accredted agent, so many frauds out there so be careful. I was sponsored by my partner, all paid for by his company here in sydney and application was made in australia. That took all of 8mths or so for me to get my temporary visa (can work) and another two years from date of lodgment to get my permanent. My partner is not aussie and he was "state sponsored" under skills migration and he applied while in singapore. Took him almost a year to get his and he didnt use an agent, trust me lotsa paper work and effort. So find a good agent and start the process asap as they are always changing their migration policy.

·
Registered
52 Posts
ikramahamed said:
Hi all,

WE are thinking of relocating to Australia and need a migration agency to help us with the paperwork.

Anyone of you in my field of work who has recently migrated? Hw long did it take?

Is it really faster if i apply through an agency? If i am applying on my own, what are my chances and what should i take note of?

Thanks a lot
God bless
I think you should check on the web at immi.gov.au to see if you r in schedule 1 critical skills. If you are one of the occupations in the list, then good chance you can get PR in a year. Do it online in the govt website. You are educated, easy to lodge on your own.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Fren, I think the best migration agency will be yourself :clap2:
Honestly speaking, I've done everything by myself and yes, it needs a lot of efforts on read-up on this forum and docs preparation before submission. (if you have time to do that / if you spare your time to do that)
My timeline is stated on my signature.
I'm on IT field and I applied for state sponsorship (176), since it is more faster than independent (175).
My worth 2 cents :boxing:

Hi all,

Thanks a lot
God bless

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.