Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Can anyone advise where can you get the best foreign exchange rate for converting semi-large sums ( between $1000 up to $10,000) CAD to USD (cash)?

I'd even be open to doing this on a personal/private basis (given we do this in a secure way and probably with smaller amounts - under $3000 )

I'm looking to take advantage of the current market rates without getting raped by my bank or forex agencies with their wire transfer fees and subprime rates, etc.

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
Hi Poptart,

the company i am currently using is currencies 4 you... The 4 You Group - Currencies 4 You.
They seem to give me the best rates, and no charges, so worth checking out! I havent used the currency pair you need, but im sure they will cater for it.

Hope that helps..

Jim
Is this the company you work for tho Jim so you probably get more favourable rates??????

Jo

·
Registered
7 Posts
nope... i import a lot of electronics from china, on top of that, i send some family pensions overseas, so foreign exchange is quite a big part of what i do! I used this company for quite sometime now... they seem to have done pretty well. I initially got in contact with them through Currency Comparison - Compare Currency Companies For Best Rates - Compare The Currency Market ... they compare a few of the different companies, so might be worth checking out!

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
nope... i import a lot of electronics from china, on top of that, i send some family pensions overseas, so foreign exchange is quite a big part of what i do! I used this company for quite sometime now... they seem to have done pretty well. I initially got in contact with them through Currency Comparison - Compare Currency Companies For Best Rates - Compare The Currency Market ... they compare a few of the different companies, so might be worth checking out!
My mistake then Jim, I was just lookig at all the fiancial adverts deleted

Jo xxx

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.