Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Being born in Australia as a Citizen would be the best. All documents would be in the right order.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I'm 28, it seems as good a time as any.

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Hi All,

Any advise what is the best age to migrate ?

Maybe can share your experience ..
Hi friend,

It's after 55 (ha ha ha) as you won't even be able to meet the creteria. Just was kidding. According to me, before entering into wedlock, you should make a move to australia and get settled there as it really is very intricate to survive with family if one relocates family with. Perhaps, 27, 28 or 29, but before marriage for sure.

Regards,
Sathiya

Reactions: trinkasharma

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
How about after menopause :D
Hey,

I am gonna unsubscribe this discussion (ha ha ha) after looking at the above post.

Chraqueeta, lol.. even after half an hour.

Good one..:p

Regards,
Sathiya

·
Registered
443 Posts
Why do many of us being sensitive?

Anyway, some people do want to migrate when they are >55y.o. What's the big deal?

I met some in a course I attended a couple of years ago, and he's migrating after retiremet, just that he wants to retire in Oz, not in SG (where he and I currently resides). Simply because SG is his ricebowl, he's been making tons of money here (yes, he's a business owner) and paying very little tax.

Can't he migrate? Why not. There are other scheme, and not everyone is "economic migrant".

So, what's the best age? It depends on eaxh person, what you want, what you need, and what you can afford.
Just look at yourself in the mirror and see what you are capable of :p

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Why do many of us being sensitive?

Anyway, some people do want to migrate when they are >55y.o. What's the big deal?

I met some in a course I attended a couple of years ago, and he's migrating after retiremet, just that he wants to retire in Oz, not in SG (where he and I currently resides). Simply because SG is his ricebowl, he's been making tons of money here (yes, he's a business owner) and paying very little tax.

Can't he migrate? Why not. There are other scheme, and not everyone is "economic migrant".

So, what's the best age? It depends on eaxh person, what you want, what you need, and what you can afford.
Just look at yourself in the mirror and see what you are capable of :p
Hello wesmant,

Don't take it too serious. However, if my comments hurt you, i am really sorry. It was just for fun, mate. I respect everyone independent of age, gender, region or religion. i know that there are many other options to choose from. But, i didn't have any negative intentions and that message wasn't of that kind at all.

FOR THIS, THERE IS NO NEED SEE BEFORE THE MIRROR, AS IT'S TRUE THAT EVERYONE WILL BECOME ONLDER ONE DAY.

Sorry again!

Sathiya

·
Registered
443 Posts
Hello wesmant,

Don't take it too serious. However, if my comments hurt you, i am really sorry. It was just for fun, mate. I respect everyone independent of age, gender, region or religion. i know that there are many other options to choose from. But, i didn't have any negative intentions and that message wasn't of that kind at all.

FOR THIS, THERE IS NO NEED SEE BEFORE THE MIRROR, AS IT'S TRUE THAT EVERYONE WILL BECOME ONLDER ONE DAY.

Sorry again!

Sathiya
Hi Sathiya,

I was not pointing to anyone, Mate. Just a general reply. which was why i did not quote any post :)

I wanted to brought up that there's no boundary in this world, but it's oneself is the limit -> this is the "mirror thingy"

So, no hard feeling please.

have a good day everyone!

:)

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Hi Sathiya,

I was not pointing to anyone, Mate. Just a general reply. which was why i did not quote any post :)

I wanted to brought up that there's no boundary in this world, but it's oneself is the limit -> this is the "mirror thingy"

So, no hard feeling please.

have a good day everyone!

:)
Wesman,

Thanks for clarification. But, i also hated discussion focusing on racism upon age, skin colour, gender, education or age. I only look at the conduct and character of a person when i build up friendship with.

Anyway, i wish all fingers should be same though, in reality, it isn't the case.

Regards,
Sathiya

·
Registered
443 Posts
Wesman,

Thanks for clarification. But, i also hated discussion focusing on racism upon age, skin colour, gender, education or age. I only look at the conduct and character of a person when i build up friendship with.

Anyway, i wish all fingers should be same though, in reality, it isn't the case.

Regards,
Sathiya
Well, it is true that any sort of discrimination is uneasy.

altho some people need information about migration criterion with regards to age, or other "sensitive" matter, i'll gladly participate if it was a genuine and straight to the point question.

Open question like this thread tends to twist to uncomfortable discussion, but what can we do? it's a "freedom of speech" area here :)

alrite, i am signing off from this place

1 - 17 of 17 Posts