Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi - we are moving into a long term rental in Bedar at the weekend and wondered if anyone could recommend a really good place to get bedding and towels anywhere between Almeria and Murcia ?
Thanks for any advice

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
For the lower end of prices, there will be many "chinese bazarre" shops locally. For slightly more expensive goods, theres Carrefour that does household goods, El Corte Ingles and I believe theres an IKEA in the area?????

Jo xxx

·
Registered
15,658 Posts
I'd go for Ikea if you have one nearby. Their quality is very good and they do non-Spanish sizes (e.g. rectangular pillows and king-size sheets and duvets that are longer as well as wider!) Carrefour and Hipercor are good too.

I would avoid the Chinese bazaars as the quality is often poor. You get what you pay for.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
I think there is a Yorkshire linen store in St Javier, which is just a bit further up the coast from Murcia /St Javier airport, google. YL Spain, and it will tell you where their stores are. The quality is superb, I bought matching sets of towels there, really thick and they wash very well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts