Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, my partner and I are both French, and we will be leaving London after 8 years as my partner found a job in Geneva.
We looked at houses and will finally be living in France (St Julien en Genevois- Lathoy).
We have a little girl who will be 2 early next year and our second baby is due for Christmas.
Does anyone who lived in London could tell me a bit more about life with baby and toddler near Geneva (on the French side) or in Geneva.
Do you think I will find nice activities near St julien en Genevois or will I be better of looking at activities in Geneva itself ?
If anyone who lived a similar situation could spare me a few advice I would be really grateful : )
Thanks.

·
Administrator
51,551 Posts
Saint Julien looks to be a bit smaller and calmer than London. It should depend a bit on what sorts of activities you're looking for, but if the mairie website is any indication, they do seem to have quite a bit for young children. And it appears that Geneva isn't very far - but again, the social life in Geneva will be a bit calmer than what you may be used to in London.
Cheers,
Bev

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.