Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great title from The Sun.

She insists she was alone and only drinking a bottle of beer, the cabby and copper say she was naked and having sex.

Well someone sure is lying.

It makes you proud to be British, it really does.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
She insists she was alone in the back of the cab. Who was the guy they arrested then? - The invisible man???
Makes me laugh when The Sun says she broke strict Islamic laws. My guess but it is probably illegal to have sex in the back of a cab in most countries.
Wonder what the truth is or was she too drunk to remember, and why is always the Brits that get caught?? (hanging my head in shame).

·
Registered
84 Posts
According to her it's quite an elaborate story they have made up! Always makes me cringe when I read these stories. I live how they always bring up the couple that had sex on the beach & got jailed. I'm pretty sure that too would land you in the cells in most countries if you got caught!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Just a quick question I am not for one saying what they did is right. But why did the taxi driver run straight to the cops??? Could he not tell them that their behaviour was unacceptable?? (Ok accept the Brits may not understand Pashto.) ;-)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts