Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Dear Property agents and all who are doing similar business,

I would like to inform that in Bangkok i was contacted by Thai lady name XXXXXXXXXXXXXX, she offering to buy property database with more than 5000 listing for only 20,000 THB. She said that she use to work in CBRE before and because she will married soon she would like to sell experience which she collect many years.
At first it look great deal, but later when i check it out with my friends who do the same business, they told that she already contacted them also, and one of my friend already bought it. He pay only 14,000 THB for her "exclusive database".

Please be aware everyone to not lose your money!

Regards
Mindaugas

·
Registered
4 Posts
agent

Dear Property agents and all who are doing similar business,

I would like to inform that in Bangkok i was contacted by Thai lady name XXXXXXXXXXXXXX, she offering to buy property database with more than 5000 listing for only 20,000 THB. She said that she use to work in CBRE before and because she will married soon she would like to sell experience which she collect many years.
At first it look great deal, but later when i check it out with my friends who do the same business, they told that she already contacted them also, and one of my friend already bought it. He pay only 14,000 THB for her "exclusive database".

Please be aware everyone to not lose your money!

Regards
Mindaugas
Good infos.. thank you !!... I'm a real estate agent myself.. based in Bangkok.. Where is your zoning ?.. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX .. let me know if you need cobroker ..

·
Registered
3 Posts
hi guys ,
im new to this forum, currently have some great investment opportunities for anyone looking out for some in bangkok. will be great if we can share contacts. I have friends always looking out for property to buy/rent,will refer whenever possible

cheers

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hi guys ,
im new to this forum, currently have some great investment opportunities for anyone looking out for some in bangkok. will be great if we can share contacts. I have friends always looking out for property to buy/rent,will refer whenever possible

cheers
Hi there,

If any of your friends are interested in Resorts or hotels let me know. I have many for sale around Thailand and few frezzed, not finished yet with the debt. Small deals i'm not very interested as it waste too much time.

Regards
Mindaugas

·
Registered
3 Posts
Mindaugas,

hotels and resorts not at the moment but with regards to land,houses possibly.Will keep u posted

regards.

QUOTE=Mindaugas;219144]Hi there,

If any of your friends are interested in Resorts or hotels let me know. I have many for sale around Thailand and few frezzed, not finished yet with the debt. Small deals i'm not very interested as it waste too much time.

Regards
Mindaugas[/QUOTE]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.