Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
6,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone fancy one, sun mon or tues night (NOT this week!), If I recall there's a place in Jumeriah in Dubai mariune Club where you can basically cook your own - and there's a beer tap on the table too - used to be the Alamo.

Anyone up for it?

This is by special request btw!

·
Registered
8,891 Posts
Well, if you are going on vacation the following week.. what week would that be exactly ?

I am in... Could we not have the creeps come along? Maybe a secret handshake?

·
Banned
6,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, if you are going on vacation the following week.. what week would that be exactly ?

I am in... Could we not have the creeps come along? Maybe a secret handshake?
But this is open to all - even Americans! i couldn't possibly say no just cos they're creeps! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
8,891 Posts
So funny that you say that.. and you have that you are from puerto rico!

·
Registered
8,891 Posts
I will keep that in mind Tracey...

·
Registered
226 Posts
That explains the intelligence levels!!
I will try to make it as I am new in town...what constitutes being a creep ?? Would one have to be in a cage, wearing a mankini and shouting random words and making beckoning hand gestures ? If so, I will leave the cage at home !

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
I will try to make it as I am new in town...what constitutes being a creep ?? Would one have to be in a cage, wearing a mankini and shouting random words and making beckoning hand gestures ? If so, I will leave the cage at home !
Does that mean you will still wear the mankini , shout random words and do hand gestures?:tongue1:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.