Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, Im thinking about purchasing a studio apartment at the Bay Central, Marina. Does anyone have an aprtment there? Is it a goo investment in your opinion? Any thought would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hi i have an apartment in Bay Central 3+ beds marina facing which will be ready from 15 June and then available to be rented. I am not an expert but think the lcoation s very good centre of the marina with easy access to the beach too. Real estate in Dubai suffered like the rest of the world and will take time to recover. I think you need to think long term for any investment.

Rgds

·
Registered
3,723 Posts
Looking at pictures of the interior (and exterior) it looks like an absolute dump with corners being cut all over the place. Select Group properties are notoriously bad investments.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hello

I was actually wondering if bay central is good or not, I'm looking to rent a studio or one bedroom in the marina and found good deals in bay central but I guess it's not ready yet
Hi - I am no fan of Select Group as a developer but some of the internal photos that I have seen are not too bad. May be best to book a viewing then you can make your own mind up... as they say it costs nothing to look. :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hey guys, I work for a Property Consultancy in Dubai....I personally would make sure that proper snagging is taken out prior to handover for those that haven't received their apartments yet. If you're thinking of buying....I'd rent for a year first and test out the water ;)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi, Im thinking about purchasing a studio apartment at the Bay Central, Marina. Does anyone have an aprtment there? Is it a goo investment in your opinion? Any thought would be greatly appreciated
Tropic, I strongly recommend that you get your apartment measured because some of my friends found out that their properties were significantly smaller than what was agreed on in the SPA

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.