Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Know any good lounges where you can just sit back and relax by yourself, and pop out your laptop? Also, somewhere where it isn't too awkward to be by yourself. Just looking for a nice place to work, and perhaps have a drink or two.

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
Would help if we knew what area you're in - pointless suggesting somewhere in Jebal Ali if you live in Deira.

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Would help if we knew what area you're in - pointless suggesting somewhere in Jebal Ali if you live in Deira.
The Jebel Ali Club has remodeled the Ship bar, I haven't gone to the new one. But yes, a bit of a commute if you live in Sharjah!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I really don't know where i'll be staying yet. I'll be going back there after a long time away. I grew up in RAK by the way. Otherwise, I would've specified where i'm going to stay in Dubai. It's all that I know so far. However, I wouldn't mind commuting within the span of Dubai. I just want hefty suggestions possible.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts