Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This end, two bedroom townhouse is located in a peaceful and tranquil Cypriot village of Armou, 10 minutes drive from Paphos Town. The local amenities such as taverna, coffee shop and mini market are within walking distance. Armou is elevated above Paphos and so the views in this area are absolutely spectacular.

The ground floor features an open plan lounge, dining area and well equipped kitchen. Off this area is a guest toilet and large storage cupboard. There is lots of light with windows at the side and patio doors from the lounge leading on to a spacious split level veranda with terrific views – great for outdoor dining.

Upstairs there are two good size double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes. The first has an en-suite shower room and balcony with the most stunning countryside and coastal views. The second bedroom with en-suite bathroom also has it’s own balcony.

It is being sold fully furnished and represents excellent value for money.

For more info, photos and virtual tour see Cyprus101.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Please tell more

This end, two bedroom townhouse is located in a peaceful and tranquil Cypriot village of Armou, 10 minutes drive from Paphos Town. The local amenities such as taverna, coffee shop and mini market are within walking distance. Armou is elevated above Paphos and so the views in this area are absolutely spectacular.

The ground floor features an open plan lounge, dining area and well equipped kitchen. Off this area is a guest toilet and large storage cupboard. There is lots of light with windows at the side and patio doors from the lounge leading on to a spacious split level veranda with terrific views – great for outdoor dining.

Upstairs there are two good size double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes. The first has an en-suite shower room and balcony with the most stunning countryside and coastal views. The second bedroom with en-suite bathroom also has it’s own balcony.

It is being sold fully furnished and represents excellent value for money.

Please tell me more about this property I am in Canada and wife and daughter are in Russia , we would like to move to Cyprus. Thank You

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi - thank your for your interest. This property is new on the market and there are 2 homes available. The one shown here and the one next to it. Two friends bought them in 2005 when they were new and now both are selling at the same time. I have attached a link below where you can see a few more photos and some more info:

2 Bedroom Townhouse with Stunning Views, Armou Real Estate Listing | MLS # 223

I hope this helps and if you need any other information please feel free top contact me.
Cleo

1 - 3 of 3 Posts