Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can some one tell that what are the prosopects of Banking-(retail banking)operations people from India in Australia.
Are some certifications required for Indians to get a job in Australia?

·
Registered
1 Posts
^I'm trying to research about the something similar too...My spouse has a banking experience. However, AFAIK, there are no so such opportunities if you're trying to apply for a PR. DO let me know in case you figure out something.

·
Registered
6 Posts
How about the opportunities in the IT sector of banking industry? Are there any good opportunities in Australia related to BI/DWH in banking sector? If anyone knows please elaborate on this as well.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
How about the opportunities in the IT sector of banking industry? Are there any good opportunities in Australia related to BI/DWH in banking sector? If anyone knows please elaborate on this as well.
You have good chance to get interview calls if you have Banking experience in IT. Recently lots of immigrant got jobs in ANZ and NAB.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Can some one tell that what are the prosopects of Banking-(retail banking)operations people from India in Australia.
Are some certifications required for Indians to get a job in Australia?
Hi Ip****a,

Core-banking roles likes operations, front office desks etc in the top 10 Banks are very hard to get, specially for new immigrants.

There are tons of applications for such roles, and local experience is a must.

However, as Danav suggests, securing a IT job in Banking Domain should be comparatively a bit easier than securing a core banking role/ operations role.

Nevertheless, do try your best... as you never know .....

Regards
Ausmover

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi Ishpita,
I am also seeking the same. Retail Banking in South Australia.
Plz do touch base.
Cheers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts