Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Created this thread to know about Banking sector in Australia and Region wise. What is the status of JOBs in Banking Sector.

BANKERS! Help each other.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hi Labeeb,
Good to start this thread !
I am too looking for info on IT jobs in banking especially in WA.
People who are already there can help us understand how is the demand in this sector ?
Seek.com doesn't really give us complete picture.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Any banker or looking forward to adopt banking and finance profession?

·
Registered
468 Posts
Hiya guys I was in Darwin in Nov 2010 for 3 months and was looking for a job
Now in UK I work as technical analyst for multi asset investing.
I cud not find any jobs in that field and ya seek does not help.
So I had to pack my bags and come back to UK and also coz I was missing my family

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Whats the criteria of chosing Bank Managers in Australia? Do they need to pass certain local certificate/ course?

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Can a 475 Visa holder apply for a job in Banking which are restricted to Australian Nationals and PR holders only ??? Like Branch Managers etc..

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
But then what 475 stands for, the basic requirement of this visa to get PR is doing 1 yr. job and stay for 2 yrs. and if one is restricted this way, how would he fulfil the condition of doing job?
Is'nt this contradictory?

G

·
You can get any job you do not need to get a job being a bank manager. DIAC only cares that you work not what you work as.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Whats the criteria of chosing Bank Managers in Australia? Do they need to pass certain local certificate/ course?

Could anyone help ?

are banking professionals required to get some local certification to get job in Australia in Banks ?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hi, i am an business analyst within the mi team, and i am trying to move to aus , but i cant find the correct occupation under the sols list. i have searched seek many times but there doesnt seem to be anything. The most i can hope for is if i chat up hr and see if i can be transfered to our branch out there !

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.