Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Joppa & Nylon..

Been waiting for my 12 months bank statements to arrive from Lloyds but still no luck. I fly to New York next Thursday as me and my husband our sending off our documents on Friday before we go on our honeymoon.
After panicking on the phone to the bank, worrying that the statements may not show up, my bank have agreed to do the following:
Print our bank statements for the past 12 months showing my monthly payments going in from my company plus supporting letter and stamp explaining these are original and that this is a true reflection of how the account is managed.

Would this be sufficient just incase they do not arrive in time?

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So they have stamped 76 pages lol..
I have a letter also but it's from customer services and doesn't have a signature.
Seeing as this is also stamped from the bank as authentic will this all be okay just as a precaution in case the originals don't arrive in time?

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
After a box of Dunkin Donuts I have 76 individually stamped bank statements and a signed letter which is also stamped!

Apparently Lloyds do not generally do this for Visa applications anymore.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Glad it worked out for you!

I can't tell you how many people I've "tipped" during the course of this process. In CA, the UPS lady that helped me with my package for Sheffield was so nice, I ran to the Starbucks to buy her a gift card. She seemed pleased.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Glad it worked out for you!

I can't tell you how many people I've "tipped" during the course of this process. In CA, the UPS lady that helped me with my package for Sheffield was so nice, I ran to the Starbucks to buy her a gift card. She seemed pleased.
I know I am SO relieved!

So many people have helped me out and gone above and beyond for the course of this process too and it's nice to give a little back. Finding people who actually want to go the extra inch is VERY rare so a little something is always nice!

I bet you made her day for her just doing her job in her mind!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.