Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All-

I was wondering about the bank statements that need to be submitted. We will be applying under category B. I wanted to know what specifically they are needing to see on the bank statement. He was planning on printing out a statement showing the direct deposit from his job, however that is post tax of course. Is that acceptable? Or do we need a specific type of statement issued from the bank itself showing both gross and net pay? He was going to print them out himself and take them to his bank to be stamped. If anyone could help out on this, I would appreciate it.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, Joppa. Also, are printed out bank statements good enough? He would just need to have them stamped by the bank right? And same for his pay slips. They are all done electronically, so would he need to print and have those signed as well? Or just a cover letter from his employer stating he makes xxx per year and sign that?

·
Registered
106 Posts
You may have problems getting a bank to authenticate a statement that you have printed. I'd recommend getting the bank to print a statement for you.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Okay, I figured that would be the easier route to take with the bank as well. It was just the pay slips that I was concerned about. Does each need to be signed by his employer? Or the cover letter on company letterhead and signed would be sufficient enough?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.