Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, we are going to be sending our supporting documents off very shortly. In my supporting documents, all of my bank statements are originals that were posted to me, the bank I bank with don't allow bank statement certification so I can't print them off online and get them to stamp it. Therefore I asked for more copies of my original statements because I know we need to have two copies of supporting documents. Anyway, the bank messed up my statement order and sent me the wrong ones, so I was wondering as I have my original bank statements, would they accept printed off versions for the set of copies of the supporting documents? Sorry if that makes no sense :(

Also we are going to apply priority, I've read on here that we need to send our documents to Sheffield, however on the Worldbridge website it says New York, which one is correct? Thank you! :)

·
Super Moderator
18,073 Posts
Hi, we are going to be sending our supporting documents off very shortly. In my supporting documents, all of my bank statements are originals that were posted to me, the bank I bank with don't allow bank statement certification so I can't print them off online and get them to stamp it. Therefore I asked for more copies of my original statements because I know we need to have two copies of supporting documents. Anyway, the bank messed up my statement order and sent me the wrong ones, so I was wondering as I have my original bank statements, would they accept printed off versions for the set of copies of the supporting documents? Sorry if that makes no sense :(

Also we are going to apply priority, I've read on here that we need to send our documents to Sheffield, however on the Worldbridge website it says New York, which one is correct? Thank you! :)

You need to provide a complete set of original documents and a copy of all your documents so You need 1 set of original bank statements and you need a set of copies. You don't need 2 sets of originals.

Where are you applying from?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok, thank you, so seeing as I have the originals, it would be ok to just print some off from online and submit them even if they aren't stamped or anything? I am in the UK but my fiancé is applying from the US. Thank you :)

·
Super Moderator
18,073 Posts
Ok, thank you, so seeing as I have the originals, it would be ok to just print some off from online and submit them even if they aren't stamped or anything? I am in the UK but my fiancé is applying from the US. Thank you :)
Submit the originals and just make regular photo copies of the originals and submit those.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.