Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone.I am new to this forum.

I am working currently in a software company.Today I checked the bank statement and

found that Salary was transferred as from any account .My issue is that it doesnot show

that I am getting salary from my company.There is no any name of the company in the transactions.

The owner only gives remarks that it is my Salary.

Please help...

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
Hello everyone.I am new to this forum.

I am working currently in a software company.Today I checked the bank statement and

found that Salary was transferred as from any account .My issue is that it doesnot show

that I am getting salary from my company.There is no any name of the company in the transactions.

The owner only gives remarks that it is my Salary.

Please help...
The recommended way to upload these financial proofs are a page of your payslip followed by the bank page showing salary credit corresponding to this payslip. The dates and amounts between this payslip and bank page would match, and moreover, most likely, this amount would be the only amount in your entire bank page under the "Deposit/ Credit" column (unless of course you had more than one income source). This would make it more clear about it being your salary payment from the employer who issued you the payslip. Additionally you should be providing 26AS as well which too will match with your payslip (the TDS part).

Having said that, I checked mine and it has the employers name and comment as "Salary" but I guess that was because both (employers and mine) accounts were with the same bank. I believe if the accounts are with different banks thereby requiring a NEFT/ RTGS (not sure about the exact technical term) then the comment shows some obfuscated numbers/ text so I am sure you are not alone in this same situation.

Edit: I checked further down through my pdf and mine weren't really consistent either. During some months for instance, the comment did not even state the employer name, exactly like the concern you have (see attached image). I never had any problem due to this.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
tHANKS keeda Bro....ur name is good-:)

I also called my employer and he told that he transfers the amount using net banking .Also in each transaction he has mention (name salary e transfer).

And also he said that he will provide each month salary slip with date.

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
Although that should be enough to evidence the 'paid employment' requirement, consider uploading 26AS and EPFO as well because lately case officers have asked these from some members (at least one I remember from http://www.expatforum.com/expats/au...1193809-189-visa-lodge-grant-gang-2017-a.html). You get to download 26AS for free against your PAN from incometaxindia website and EPF passbook from EPFO website.

But these are not the only documents and I hope you are aware of having to upload the skills reference letter from your employer/ manager to evidence 'skilled employment', and then there are other documents to complete the visa application- education, relationship, character declaration forms, PCC, etc.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts