Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just a quick question Ive recently recieved my April - May 2015 bank statement and since i work 2 jobs it only has one off my jobs pay in which was put on 20/05, however my part time wage was put it on 26/05 due to it being bank holiday, will that cause any problems as its not showing on my bank statement?

·
Registered
39,148 Posts
Yes, if you need your payment made on 26th May. Just get an extra statement showing the payment, original or online statement printed out and stamped by bank.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Update on the question Joopa i went into Barclays and the advisor I spoke to said that the end of May statement 23/05 onwards will be in the June statement, now I said I need this for my visa, he just said print your electronic statement out for the date, didnt stamp it! Can I still send the bank statement

·
Registered
39,148 Posts
Try it at another branch, and show the excerpt from visa guidance on FM1.7.

·
Registered
240 Posts
hi all,

another question I need an answer please.

My fiance dont have his MAY bank statement yet and he said it usualy get to him by second week of June. Actually his April bank statement just got mailed and got it last week. He went to the bank and printed His May bank statement at Lloyds Bank - Print friendly statement (It says there "This statement was printed in branch") does He still need to get it stamped? As the bank said they dont get it stamp.

Thank you

·
Registered
135 Posts
If they won't stamp it, see if they can send you the required statement by post? I bank with HSBC and a few branches told me they don't stamp or sign letters but they were very helpful with getting me official bank statements including the most recent statement which was an interim one to show my last months pay going in.

I requested my statements in a branch and got them delivered to branch for pick up within 2 or 3 working days. I'm not sure how Lloyds operate but hopefully they would do this..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.